Welcome to Relief Chef UK
My name is James Green and I am a freelance self-employed chef based in Manchester
I am an experienced chef providing relief cover in hotels, restaurants and pubs throughout the UK as well as providing Private Chef services. I am able to cover most positions including relief chef de partie, relief sous and relief head chef.
I cover all areas of the UK including Greater Manchester, London, Bolton, Wigan, Blackpool, Leigh, Oxford, Cotswolds, Lancashire, Yorkshire & the Cumbrian Lake District.
As well as temporary relief cover I do have a few fulltime positions available and I am also able to do recruiting for other chef / kitchen positions should a client require any further recruitment. Please contact me for further details.
I am completely freelance and don’t charge agency rates. Please contact me today on 07749 328 610, WhatsApp call on +66923819128 (preferred) or email me at email@example.com to discuss your requirements today. Alternatively you can fill out the booking form by clicking here.
- City and Guilds NVQ level 2
- Basic Food Hygiene
- Advanced Food Hygiene level 3, Distinction
I have a proven track record of working in top level hotels both in the UK and overseas including both traditional and fine dining. I have also worked at various rosette establishments and also worked under the guidance of Michelin starred chefs.
I have worked as Head Chef and Sous Chef at various Hertfordshire pubs. I am particularly strongly skilled in starters and mains and enjoy presenting meat and fish dishes.
- Where in the UK do you work? I work through the UK including all major cities. If the cover is required outside of Manchester I ask that my accommodation is provided.
- Would you work outside the UK? Yes I would as long as travel expenses are met and accommodation is provided.
- Would you do a single days booking or would it have to be a longer booking? I am happy to work for either a single days work or a longer booking as long as travel expenses are covered & accommodation is provided.
- Other than yourself do you have other chefs available? Yes, I have a few although I do charge a weekly fee for that service.
- Do you do recruitment? Yes, but again for a small fee. Please contact me for details.
- Do you accept cheques? No, in line with the majority of other businesses I do not accept cheques or postal orders under any circumstances.
- Do you do monthly pay? As I am freelance all jobs are invoiced individually as agreed at the start of the assignment and all invoices are due upon receipt.